What is Ferries App?
Ferries App helps you plan your travel on BC Ferries. With the app, you can:
- see the status for all of today’s sailings on 12 major routes
- view remaining vehicle space for upcoming sailings
- get alerts to your phone as vehicle deck space fills up on your sailing
- check current conditions at the terminal, including long-term parking lot capacity!
There’s more, but that’s a good summary 👍
Where can I get Ferries App?
Does it cost money?
Nope. It’s a free download, there are no in-app purchases, or subscription options. In fact, the app makes it impossible for you to give it your money! 🚫💸🚫
What routes does the app have?
Ferries App publishes sailing info for 12 popular routes ⛴
1. Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay
2. Horseshoe Bay to Langdale
3. Horseshoe Bay to Snug Cove
4. Tsawwassen to Duke Point
5. Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay
6. Tsawwassen to Southern Gulf Islands
7. Departure Bay to Horseshoe Bay
8. Duke Point to Tsawwassen
9. Langdale to Horseshoe Bay
10. Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen
11. Swartz Bay to Southern Gulf Islands
12. Swartz Bay to Fulford Harbour
Why doesn’t the app have the route I’m looking for?
The app displays details for major routes only. Unfortunately, it does not currently provide schedules for smaller coastal routes. This is due to limitations in the information that BC Ferries provides. 😣
Who made and runs this app?
Ferries App was made by independent developers who wished that it was easier to view BC Ferries schedule information on their phones. We’re basically trying to make our own lives easier with this app, and thought maybe it could make yours easier too. 🙌
The app is not affiliated with BC Ferries or BC Ferry Services Inc.
Is this an official BC Ferries app?
No. Ferries App is an unofficial app, and is not recognized by BC Ferry Services Inc. 🙈
Is information in the app the same as the BC Ferries website?
We’ve worked hard to make the app useful for coastal travelers like ourselves. Every effort has been made to make sure that the app is giving you accurate information at all times.
However, because the app is an unofficial provider of BC Ferries, we cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy of the data. It is a good idea to always confirm the information at the official website of BC Ferries. 🖥
How can I reach you?
The best way is to contact us here. We’d love to hear your feedback and how we can make the app better for you. Don’t be shy!
Can I advertise in Ferries App?
Yep! We offer a limited amount of advertising inventory, which is sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Head over here for more details.