What is Ferries App?
Ferries App helps you plan your travel on BC Ferries. With the app, you can:
- View schedules for all routes, including on future dates
- See real-time vehicle capacity on today’s sailings for 12 of the most popular routes
- Quickly see all current travel advisories
- View terminal webcams at the busiest terminals
There’s more, but that’s a good summary 👍
Where can I get Ferries App?
Does it cost money?
Nope. It’s a free download, there are no in-app purchases, or subscription options. In fact, it’s impossible to give this app your money!
What routes does the app have?
As of April 2021, the app has schedules for ALL routes in all regions!
The app also offers live updates for 12 of the most popular routes:
1. Horseshoe Bay to Departure Bay
2. Horseshoe Bay to Langdale
3. Horseshoe Bay to Snug Cove
4. Tsawwassen to Duke Point
5. Tsawwassen to Swartz Bay
6. Tsawwassen to Southern Gulf Islands
7. Departure Bay to Horseshoe Bay
8. Duke Point to Tsawwassen
9. Langdale to Horseshoe Bay
10. Swartz Bay to Tsawwassen
11. Swartz Bay to Southern Gulf Islands
12. Swartz Bay to Fulford Harbour
Who made and runs this app?
Ferries App is developed by a small team of independent developers that built this together as a side project.
We wanted an easier way to view ferry schedules on our phones, so we made this app for everyone to use. Hopefully it makes your travel planning a little bit easier 🙌
The app is operated by FA Media Inc., and is not affiliated with BC Ferries or BC Ferry Services Inc.
Is this an official BC Ferries app?
No. Ferries App is an unofficial app.
Is information in the app the same as the BC Ferries website?
We’ve worked hard to make the app useful for coastal travelers like ourselves. Every effort has been made to make sure that the app is giving you accurate information at all times.
However, because the app is not affiliated with BC Ferries, we cannot make any guarantees about the accuracy of the data. It is always a good idea to confirm schedule information at the official website of BC Ferries. 🖥
How can I reach you?
Before contacting us, we ask that you acknowledge that we are not actually BC Ferries! We’re just a few people that made an app in our spare time.
If you want to reach BC Ferries, maybe this is helpful:
- Customer Care: 1-888-223-3779 (Canada & USA)
- Submit a Compliment or Complaint
- Official BC Ferries Twitter account
- Official BC Ferries Facebook page
If you’re still reading and actually want to contact us about the app, feel free to contact us here.
We really want to make this app useful, so don’t be shy about sending feedback or ideas – we just might add it!
Can I advertise in Ferries App?
Yep! We offer a limited amount of advertising inventory, which is sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Head over here for more details.